- Town of Tunica
- Gateway to the Blues
- Things to Do
By Travel Tunica on Wednesday January 1, 2014
Tunica County Tourism Commission d/b/a Tunica Convention and Visitors Bureau
The Tunica Roadhouse Giveaway
Contest Runs: 12:00am CST November 13, 2014 through 11:59pm CST November 19, 2014
Official Rules – No Purchase Necessary
1) How to Enter/Play: No purchase necessary. Promotion begins 12:00am CST November 13, 2014 through 11:59pm CST November 19, 2014. To enter, input your first name, last name, ZIP code and email address in the official entry form on the www.tunicatravel.com website. Only one entry per person.
2) Prizes and Winner Selection: One entrant will win a 1-Night Stay at the Tunica Roadhouse Casino & Hotel, a $100 Dining Certificate, and 2 Buffet Comps. The total prize package has an estimated value of $1,000. The winner will be notified via email on November 20, 2014. Once redemption date and time are confirmed the prize package may be picked up at the Tunica Gateway to the Blues Visitor Center located on US Hwy 61 North, Tunica Resorts, Mississippi 38664. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed. Sponsor and its Affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize.
3) Eligibility: Promotion open to legal residents of the greater Memphis, TN area and its broadcast viewing area, who are 21 years of age or older as of November 13, 2014 with some restrictions. Entries must contain all required information to be considered valid. Employees of the sponsors, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional agencies, web site providers/webmasters and immediate family members (and those living in their same households) of each employee are not eligible. This offer is void wherever prohibited or restricted by national, state, municipal, provincial or any other government laws. Subject to all federal, state, local, municipal, provincial and local laws. By entering this Promotion, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these official rules and acknowledges that they have read the eligibility requirements and that he/she meets those requirements.
4) Prize Terms and Conditions: All taxes, gratuities and incidental expenses are the sole responsibility of prize winner. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen chips or freeplay. These prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash, transferred, assigned or substituted.
5) General Rules: All taxes related to the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Winners grant permission for Sponsor, and those acting under its authority, to use his/her name, likeness, voice and/or hometown, for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation or loss of revenue, unless prohibited by law. Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Affiliates, its parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability or injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from this Promotion, any prize won or in any Promotion-related activity. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion which may limit the ability to participate or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this promotion. In its sole determination, Sponsor may disqualify any person who tampers with or abuses any aspect of the Promotion, or who acts in violation of the Official Rules, or acts in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person. Should any portion of the Promotion, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, be compromised by virus, software defects, non-authorized human intervention or other causes thus corrupting or impairing administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Promotion, or submission of entries, Sponsor may suspend, modify, or terminate the Promotion.
6) Disputes: In the event of any dispute, all parties agree that the judgment and determination of the President and CEO of the Tunica County Tourism Commission shall be final and binding in the awarding of the Ultimate Tunica Getaway Giveaway promotion.
7) Winner’s List: The Sponsor reserves the right to publish the name and photo of the winner during and after the promotion on all media channels.
8) Sponsor: The Promotion Sponsor is: Tunica County Tourism Commission d/b/a Tunica Convention and Visitors Bureau
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700